December 1, 2018
We are pleased to offer you the web version of our newly re-designed Winter 2018 Commonweal News. In addition to winter letters from President and Co-Founder Michael Lerner and Executive Director Oren Slozberg, you will find in this issue:
- Building Community through Youth Arts Education—an update from our Visual Thinking Strategies program
- Beyond Conventional Cancer Therapies—news of the launch of a new program and website that curates 30 years of integrative cancer care experience at Commonweal
- News from two new Commonweal programs that are helping young people with chronic illnesses and their caregivers
- Working to Reduce Breast Cancer Risks in California—an update from Commonweal’s Women’s Health Program
- Photos from our Power of Hope youth camp this past summer.
Click HERE to get to our publication site. There, you can make the pages as large or small as you like as you flip through pages, or download the publication to use in your own reader.
At this time of mid-winter, we are deeply grateful for your interest and support—it brings light to our community and allows us to do this work.
For more information about all of our programs, we invite you to visit our website. If you have any comments or questions, please write us. We’d love to hear from you.