Use our ISSUU web interface to read our print document on line. You can click the “box” icon in the bottom right of the viewer to make the viewer full screen, scroll towards the “-” or “+” signs to make the text smaller or larger, click the magnifying glass to search for anything within the document, or click on the “ISSUU” link to see more of our documents on our ISSUU site. To download and print, click the “down arrow” at the top left of the viewer.
With the help of your generous donations and support, our program directors and teams stepped up to offer healing, support, and resources to hundreds of thousands of people during this unprecedented year of pandemic and climate-related emergencies.
Our year-end report shows some of Commonweal’s program accomplishments during 2020. The report includes:
- Letters from our president and executive director
- A graphic presentation of some of our 2020 accomplishments
- Program highlights from our Healing Circles, Juvenile Justice, Collaborative on Health and Environment, Gift of Compassion, Beyond Conventional Cancer Therapies, and Natura Institute for Ecology and Medicine programs
- A list of our foundation and individual donors (over $250) from the last six months.
- An article about changes at the Commonweal site that allow us to be greener and more resilient.