Commonweal Open House
May 16, 2015
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
at Commonweal, Bolinas
451 Mesa Road, Bolinas, CA 94924
for special guest presentations,
local nosh, and
the music of El Radio Fantastique!
Commonweal is a center for learning and research, transformation and discovery in health, environment, justice, education, healing and the arts located in Bolinas, California.
For the first time we are gathering all 12 of Commonweal’s programs for a day of sharing, networking, and walking the Commonweal land. We would love to see you there!
Highlights of the day:
- Short chats with Michael Lerner, Dr. Rachel Naomi Remen, Elise Miller, and other Commonweal community members
- Walking our stone labyrinth
- Visiting the Commonweal Gardens
- Exploring the old RCA building
- Visiting the meditation/memorial/chapel.
2:00 pm, Open House Begins
2:30 pm, 1st Grounds Tour
2:45 pm 2nd Grounds Tour
3:20-4:00 pm, Welcome and Program introductions
4:00-4:45 pm, El Radio Fantastique
4:45-5:00 pm, Program presentations
5:00-5:45 pm, RDI Garden Tour
5:00, El Radio Fantastique
5:50 – 6:00pm Close and Good Byes
For more information, contact Amber Faur. We need volunteers! Please contact Amber if you would like to help.