Commonweal remains open. We have postponed many retreats and events, and some retreat center programs are scheduled to continue.
We are greatly increasing our online offerings.
We are exploring ways to meet safely face-to-face as well.
Everyone here wants to help. We are collecting a growing list of resources from our various programs to help us all during this time. Check back here, where we will continue to update the list:
- Michael Lerner’s blog posts:
- From Natura Institute for Ecology and Medicine at Commonweal Garden’s Director Anna O’Malley, integrative physician and director: a video and integrative care recommendations during this time of coronavirus. (www.naturainstitute.org)
- From The New School at Commonweal: Soul satisfying content for sheltering in place—playlists curated by topic that satisfy the intellect and bring beauty to the soul. (tns.commonweal.org)
- From Commonweal Healing Yoga Foundation Director Kate Holcombe: Healing yoga support and practices. (www.healingyoga.org)
- From Commonweal Cancer Help Program’s Rebecca Katz: Stay Home and Make Soup—an online course for making clean soups (free through April). (www.rebeccakatz.com)
- From Commonweal’s Visual Thinking Strategies program: continuing art education and cultural fun for you and your family in partnership with the New York Times Learning Network—“What’s Going On in This Picture?” Every Monday, VTS moderators are standing by from 9am to 2pm EST for your responses to the weekly picture. (vtshome.org)
We need your prayers and support more than ever. You can donate here.